1. Warriors vs Rockets Game 2: The Rockets made the right decision not calling a timeout on the last possession.
2. Warriors vs Rockets Game 2: The Warriors fall into the trap of playing slower with a lead late.
3. A position-less NBA is good for everybody.
4. Athletes without titles are not necessarily choke artists.
5. Players need to be more aware of the fundamental rules within their sport.
6. The NFL’s punishment of Tom Brady and the Patriots was spot on (for once).
7. Ryan Tannehill’s contract is dumb, but the Dolphins had no choice.
8. The new PAT distance will still make for a relatively meaningless play.
9. Free Riley Curry!